Saturday, June 11, 2005

Myrtle Beach... God I'm old! But then again I'm still too young!


I swear I am the only person in my age group left alive on this planet. Maybe it's already been the last days and God snatched up my peers a'la the Left Behind series and I being the agnostic skeptic that I am being tested....

Myrtle beach is an oasis for alcoholic 40 year old parents with incredibly hot daughters in the smallest bikini you can get without landing up a crack. And that's it. Forty plus and hammered or late teens jail bait... Again, no in between, well except guys... There are guys I think of all ages, but they don't talk much. They stand in huddles with beers and they don't move, or they ride motorcycles up and down the street high fiving and posing. Question? Would they do this ridiculous behavior if somegirls weren't fucking them in reward? hmmm

I'm pretty sure I'm retarded, but I don't understand the appeal of this place.
I really don't, okay the beach is nice, but it's not nicer than any other beach on this coast? Why not Savannah, or Wilmington, why here? It's not like there's gambling or prostitution, or any type of entertainment that is completely devoid of any content... It's just got alot of hotel rooms and all the class of Reno. But it's kinda aimed at families, you see the word 'family' everywhere. But everyone is hammered. It should read, 'dysfunctional families' oasis, come watch dad get drunk and make a move on his daughters best friend. Mom's passed out in her own vomit regretting her life choice to get knocked up at seventeen in Myrtle Beach resort! Come book your blackout. Don't let all the trauma of neglect take place at home, take your kids to the beach for some damage.

I'm guessing ten kids a year must drown in beer coolers here.

And what a racial demographic! 85% Redneck hick trash, and 15% hardcore Gangsta black. What the fuck? I would have never thought those two groups vacationed together. Minivans with DVD's, and impalas' with 22" dubs.

You know what it must be me. There are hundreds of thousands of people playing in the sun and I'm longing for a Truffaut film and good discussion...

Last night this woman hit on my after my show. She was in her mid twenties(possibly the oldest single woman in the south...), and pretty attractive. She kept asking her to join her for a drink, and after I made sure the waitress was serious about her recent engagement I decided to join her. Her hands were all over me, but she kept talking... And kept talking... And she was an idiot! Ok not only was she an idiot she was in Med School, and an idiot. Now if I can't find a med school student mentally stimulating what hope do I have? I looked at her and said I'm sorry I have to go, and left her standing there...Angry, and rejected. That's how irritating her conversation was.

Somebody help me! I want to have fun here! I want to be part of the oblivious masses! I want to party! What the hell is wrong with me!!!!

If you have any suggestions please let me know....

Searching for simple pete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter