Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I was visited by the Grammer Police... Or the Jack Boot Apostrophe weilding nuts, that try to make apostrophe policy rather than interpreting it....... We must do all we can to get these people off the spelling court before our ideas are turned topsy turvy by a small percentage of grammar radicals who will, change the way we communicate forever. Imagine a day when you cannot tell someone that you love them, just cause it's not in the present perfect sense... I mean thats where these bastard's are going. Next they'll change the punctuation in the BIBLE! Can you imagine???? WHat if they changed 'and the lord asked Peter, do you really love me? And he replied yet again. Yes lord I really love you' to .... ' Peter! Who do you love? Comon Baby, who? ... Jeseus... Jesuss! ....mmmm...'
See totally different meaniong and thats where these activist 'Spellers and sinners' are taking us.....
ACtion Now!

I think my blog title is suposed to be 'Nothing's Funny' not Nothings Funny...
BonBon13@----- informed me..
Ah.....Pete, boy......I believe you are missing an apostrophe in your title:
Nothings Funny.
N'est pas?
Nothing is less funny than a misplaced apostophe!

I will take this under advisement and digest the possibilities of change... But jeezus, come on, seriously, aren't there some right winger bloggers out there that you could assail with this 'grammmer attack?' or some left wingers with your 'spelling assault' instead of constantly going after the apathetic, and their indifferent use, or lack there of Apostrophes (or apostrophe's Im not sure).
Much luv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter