Sunday, May 29, 2005

When going in to cash a check drawn on the very branch it was written I encountered the latest tax on the poor.... The check cashing fee from a bank, to cash their own check. That is completely fucked up. It's immoral and it's wrong..... SO here's how we beat it.
FOR Now on I charge a check cashing fee applied to all of my checks that are not cashed at the local clubs, as a due service charge, and I encourage everyone to start to make this a practice in whatever field you are in, just to get people mad. You're a painter, it's and extra fiver for checks, if you're a contractor, extra fin per check, paper boy(and your will add up) extra cinqo, prostitute, if your taken checks, you should call me...


Holy Fuck, they really got no shame now do they?
Copyright Pete Johansson

1 Comments:

Blogger Indeterminacy said...

You could probably run for president on the issue of check-cashing fees. Go for it!

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter