Thursday, May 26, 2005

Land Developers Take Note.....

There is a little place called Madison Indiana. It has been left untouched by the rest of the radical exploitation and slow transformation of America into recognizable Strip malls. It is a quaint town of abot 20,000 which was actually larger in the 1800's. Very cool preserved downtown, nice very clean looking people, freshly scrubbed... they look mormon, but less crazy.

Anyways georgous town, not a bad show at the Electric Lady, I was a little too high energy for such a small crowd, but dammit I give it my all....
Also, wow, teachers are bad! They learn nothing from standing in front of kids all day, we had this group of women teachers and they talked non stop through the entire show, or myself and the legendary Jim Wiggins. It was all I could do not to do what most kids in school would do in the same situation. Which is get dadies gun and kill roughly six or seven people then claim it was ritalins fault....

love me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter