Sunday, May 29, 2005


I'm doing my best, and dammit its good enough. They love the banter but leave your material at home, cause it's a rif only room for 60 min.
Copyright Pete Johansson

Ok Corbin KY, very enjoyable crowds and literally the first show I've done on the edges of Appalachia. And you can see the fetal damage from all typse of hommade alchohol. There is a wild craziness in the newly legal drinking, and a tension of the past getting the crap beat out of it by the future steamrolling through town... You wonder if those that have secrets aren't already making plans for lesser grounds.

Hey cops are great for comedy shows, thats just a rule. And if you have one black guy in a crowd at the birthplace of Cololnol Saunders KFC, you have another ten minutes written. What a free for all the shows were, but they appreciatted them with such aggressive handshaking, and smiles that rested mear inches from my eyes. I met only one girl in a last ditch attempt to get some pre peice action, however her youth and level of intoxication was a red flag, as I feel her testimony would be far more effective when she decides sleeping with me will piss off her boyfriend , so I called it a night and got up the next morning and drove 700 miles home... And now with two Ambien and a muscle relaxant kicking in, i bid you adiue...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter