Thursday, June 02, 2005

The clarity that is timing your pee.

It's been a day and a half. And it has gotten a little better. I can finally laugh again.

Just kidding, laughter is all you have when you realize that it takes twenty minutes preparation every time you need to pee. It's been quite a day or two, it's all still a bit of a blur.

First off, I don't like Vicodin, I don't see the appeal. It made me nauseous and gave me a wicked hangover. I can't see how Matthew Perry got hooked... Course the pain of having millions of dollars is a nonstop one that I am thankful the great overlord has spared me firsthand knowledge of , for now. I actually can't think of a good drug for piercing your dick, maybe there is a pharmaceutical opening here, they good introduce 'glansbenumb' for penis piercing and really bad blowjobs, it dulls pain and has the added side effect of coagulating all your blood.

Which brings me to why I am dizzy, and my newfound respect for menstruation.
Cups of blood. Yup that's plural. Yup that's blood.

That first day, I filled two rubber gloves which I used to cover Mr Saddy( is his temporary monicker, but I will change his name back to Donald when he is healed). It's sad I couldn't put this blood to good use, like painting my neighbors shed, and then reporting him to the cops about all the prostitutes that arrive at his door but never leave...
But it is going straight into the trash, along with acres of gauze, paper towels, three pairs of ruined Calvin Klein undies, One pair Pajama pants that I liked, a bunch of rubber gloves, an empty bottle of Saline Wound Cleaner, and a dead spider that decided to bite me for no good reason when he could have been happy feasting off what I was merely throwing out. Spiders always want more.

Oh, funny note! Don't get an erection. Yeah, that's not a good time quite yet...And the fact that I have been avoiding any type of sexual stimuli, has not seemed to reach my subconscious, and I found myself in a lusty rendezvous with a dark haired French girl somewhere in the woods in Alsace , and we were getting quite frisky, and all of the sudden I started crying out in pain. I awoke from the exceptionally high production value dirty dream to find that the shifting dimensions of the old boy had started a whole new bleeding cycle and a great deal of sharp, wake up pain.
So, somehow I need to find some really unerotic thoughts to take me away into slumberland tonight, I'm thinking I'll read a little Ann Coulter, she usually takes my hard ons away pretty quick.

I am up and about, and all in all the healing is pretty amazing, my bleeding is down to a light trickle, that could be due to the fact that I am out of blood, or it really is starting to stop. I can only go out for as long as I can without having to pee. I need to undue the wrap of bandages, and then clean the piercing with saline and Betadine when I finish, so I have been trying to take only three really extensive horse pees a day.
That becomes harder when you are constantly thinking about it.

Now for some distraction... Gillette lost a law suit over false advertising today, their ads made it seem that the new razor electrically raised the hairs before shaving them, I thought this when I watched it, but then a huge dose of.... All ads lie, hit me and I realized that this was probably bullshit too. However, why I brought this up is this, if you can still be sued over false advertising why the hell is it this case that is getting tried?
I mean, all the diet pills, the bullshit cellulite creams, Celebrex, The Republican Campaign ads, The Democrat Campaign Ads, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints, and The Longest Yard all should have court dates set for false advertising. My god, who the fuck is enforcing this law? Apparently somebody sporting stubble, who wants to keep his chin smooth so his head goes up his own ass a little smoother. (*Okay I really think that was sassy good).

More updates later, more luv to you now...petej

ps I will put up a poll later to whether or not post a couple of the graphic pics, or maybe just one post piercing pic... I'll leave it up to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter