Sunday, May 01, 2005

I am sooo lazy!
I have had alot of great opportunity to work friends, great inspiration, great ideas, but no ... why?
I dunno, I enjoy writing, I enjoy creating but of late I really enjoy laying dowwn and watching TV. Is that soo wrong?
I went to Myrtle Beach for the first time the other day, it's like a second rate Reno without the gambling or the class. I met alot of people who disliked words like, "hello" and "I like your tooth", all and all the ladies of the south continue on their friendly streak... however I am left wondering about my interests in the girls I have met here in Wilmington. They are starting to show some of the reasons they are single... drinky, drinky, drinky...And there is a real need to not appear easy down here when by all I can detect they are, it's kinda like the duality of it being the bible belt, but with an incredibly high teen pregnancy problem. (little known fact, if a drunk girl tells you she is very christian, you're getting laid.) There is an ongoing battle here for how to determine social morals, and religious beliefs.
It seams there has never been a lecture on the differences between ethics and morality... or that of faith and law, but even at greater issue is this need for hypocracy. It's like they cornered the market on it, and its funny. They all go to church, but they really don't. They all try to be nice to each others face, but they aren't really all that nice. It's weird, all this effort to maintain false appearances, it's kinda like the south is like being back in High School. The sex is very similar, and the weird social interactions are priceless, but after a while I start thinking about my fictional girlfriend away at college up north.

Spelling is over rated.

Oh one last thought...Riding the bus with my sister???

Seriously...Riding the bus with my sister???? What the fuck???

Seriously though....Riding the bus with my sister???

Who?? Why did they???? What did they????

I mean...Riding the bus with my sister????

??

?

????......Riding the bus with my sister???....



Riding the bus with my sister!!!???



CBS?


No Desperate houswives..lets program Riding the bus with my sister.


Riding the bus with my sister?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter