Thursday, March 24, 2005

First off I don't believe in anything supernatural... But I am trying to break down classic barriers. Sooo I heard on Art Bell (actually Gearge Noori about this numerology) , that if you put an eight, the number eight just written on a peice of paper you will experience financial good fortune. Holy crap! i did it on a lark. Boom I get a call out of the blue from Just For Laughs in Montreal saying they got a residual check for me, then I get a gig on my way out to NC, and finally I get a call to headline Tommy T's last minute. Put a handwritten eight in your wallet bitches!...
Anyhow, I did a spot a Miyagi's last night after Godfry and tanked. Now normally I would beat myself half to death over this fact. However, he did thirty minutes of fart noises, and as much as I had a tough time I did weasel out some response by the end of the set.
Not to mention the sea of hotties that avoided eye contact later after that show. I think the best feeling was my friend and neighbor Lenny who pretty much told me I bit...but I didn't let it win.
I went out to Barneys and met a bunch of girls! Wee, they flirted, I flirted, and I felt great. It was strange and I was insecure, I thought I was boring and stiff, but I realized that I still had a little somethin:)
Soo, I will continue and see if I can't pull a little more charm down on me..
Talk to you soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter