Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I have had a breakthrough!

Eureka! I have discovered that when you get ready to leave, tons of opportunity will arrive. It's freakin weird how this universe spins.
When a shitstorm happens it drops big huge drops of, no money, fiancé is leavin, pimples, and rejection. But announce to the Universe that you quit, and you're not playing anymore, and all of the sudden people want you. I got three gigs in the last 24 hours, and a residual check for a show I taped five years ago... bizarre.
I had to do a clean show the other night in Nevada; it was a blast I think I might be getting hooked on not throwing the word Cunt around to spice up my banter.
By the way anyone ever notice the ratio of men to women in Vegas? It’s like 20 to one. I was there last weekend with my pals and the most action I got was from the astonished cleaning lady that I didn't hear her knocking even though I was fully erect and standing right in front of the door.

So my ex is dating another guy, lets all do some math, we were together for five years... we broke up two months ago and she is out dating...hmm I am starting to think that maybe, along with the imaginary affair she claims I had that maybe, just maybe, she wanted out of this relationship but didn't want to take the blame.
Well it doesn't matter because; it gave me the boost I needed to cut her loose, scary, but necessary. It was actually pretty easy when you step back and stop obsessing over the other guy stuffing his prick in your ex.
(which strangely doesn't bother near as much as them sitting and laughing together, that freaks me out.. But I also have these fantasies about him trying to be funny and failing miserably. I see him trying to muster up a lame self conscious joke, and it not working, then have her lean back and compare in her head the antics and humor I used to shoot at her, and much like an old lover with a huge dong, she'll pine for that full laughter feeling). Course in bed I'm sure she'll forget about me completely.

I'm off to Concord Cali this weekend to do a last minute gig. Got a busy couple weeks, and I'm really looking forward to going east soon. My website is on its way as well, and I'm starting to regain my confidence in alot of areas, it's strange how therapeutic being fuckin funny is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter