Thursday, March 10, 2005

Alas, I have a moment...
So here is the deal with my life.
#1 I am single for the first time in 5 years. I am both terrified as I have never been single and sober... I mean how am I supposed to meet anyone if they are not to drunk to realize the mistake they are making?
#2 I am moving away from Los Angeles, most likely to NYC, but I am taking a slow boat through my brothers place in Wilmington NC. Seriously I need to shake things up in my life and leave the saftey zone of LA.
#3 I am re-dedicating my life to become an awsome comic & incredible writer and performer. I will make all my goals as a one year away scenario as to not rush my progress but here are my goals;

- To be performing constantly and profitably accross the country in great clubs and rooms.
- To have completed two major scripts, and got them out to my friends in the industry. As well as use the scripts as a calling card for a new Lit agent.
- To complete one new course in Acting, or sketch just to learn a skill and a little humility.
- To stay very fit, not just so I can have lots of great single sex, but to be healthy & happy.
- To organize a charity benefit, for either healthcare, homelessness or depression.
- To land a great PA agent, and do either Aspen or Montreal or Edinborough Fests in 2006.
- To find a really cool girl who likes to laugh, love and have sex more than once a week:)
- To help out as many people as I can without forgetting about my own needs.
- To put out a wicked comedy CD, and a great DVD as well as continue my line of hats...(TWAT brand..)
- To travel to three exotic places, two by myself and one with a new friend.
- To continue to realize that I am not very old and I need to live life to the fullest, now!

So those are my goals.. lame? a little, corny, you bet. But dammit I'm gonna make it work, and I'm gonna love the journey.

By the way, I just finished four weeks on the road where I sold 75 twat hats, rocked 90% of my shows and did really well the other 10%. I am in the best shape I've been in 5 years, and I have coping skills I never before possessed.

So lets just tempt fate and say, I think this coming year is going to be great:)

Will update as to progress....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter