Friday, March 11, 2005

Hmmm... So I am still living with my ex. This kinda blows, all the talk none of the sex.
I watched Ray last night and found myself jealous of a blind black man during Jim Crow in the south, what does that say about my self worth?
I am freakin tired! I need to sleep for like three days straight, but I can't cause somebody has to watch TV, and that person is me. I hate calling bookers.
I mean they seem nice enough, but it's hard to talk to the ones that don't care whether you live or die. (most of them) . I know many comics lament that the people that book comedy don't know comedy, I think there are too many of us thats why.
We should start weeding ourselves out, maybe by having duels.
If there was 50% less of us we would have a shitload more bargaining power. Soo that being said I challenge any and all headliners and strong features who are trying to headline to a duel. Choose your weapon, or if you prefer we can just slap each other till the other gives up or comes, which ever is more awkward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter