Friday, April 22, 2005

Wilmington, NC. I would say the population is about 200K. I would say about 40% is pretty hot girls, 20% average girls and 40% my competition. It is pretty cool down here, the weather is great, the golf is fantastic, the beaches are white sand with huge dunes and the water is about ten degrees warmer than the Atlantic. Which no-one has ever told me. I was hit with long term pro-pacific propaganda most of my adult life, and I am starting to realize it's BS. The Atlantic rocks. Also, the waves are surfable, the beachlife is relaxed, although a lot more "old money" is visible(big ass beach houses). But it is really nice. And did I mention the girls?
Here is something I find interesting, all this talk about being funny is soo attractive to women and how they really want to meet a smart funny guy is such bullshit. I went to the gym for three months straight and got in really good shape, I am getting more interest from girls than any joke, or witty retort has ever brought me in my life... Who invents this crap? Is it just to protect the egos of the fat unattractive funny guys(by that I mean me a year ago) or is it a suggestion that men put out for women to repeat subconsciously as there eyes glance across the beta-males. hmm thoughts.
Soo, I made out with a girl ten years younger than me. I find that freaky both mathematically and ethically. But nonetheless I will point out, she was the aggressor, as I have found out I am quite the pussy when it comes to making any first moves. And she is very firm. And by firm I mean I could bounce quarters off that ass, damn, you can forget what a great ass is like if you haven't seen one in a while. Damn. Rock hard little ball...I digress, and I must admit, she was kinda interesting. Now that surprises me to no end, as I was so prejudicial towards the idea of dating young girls as being stimulating free endeavors (and of course I mean mentally stimulating, we know the other type works fine) but I am glad I kept my mind open to the fact that perhaps regardless of age all of us have something to contribute... Oh who am I kidding she had the greatest ass I ever saw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter