Friday, April 29, 2005

Time to work...Dammit.

I keep getting distracted, now I'm not saying the lovely distractions available aren't good, but I need to put pen to pad and write.
In front of me I have a great deal of projects. Four feature film ideas, one which has a scene list created the rest just one pages; A one man show concept based on the idea of trying really hard to be average so as to be loved; About fifteen incredible juvenile jokes, and three possibly very insightful ones. Okay, so I think if I balance my time between watching TV, working out and dating, I should accomplish none of these...So what do I give up, sure its easy to say TV, but honestly I don't think its my foe, its the ladies, and its the gym. Soo, I think I will create a reward system for my hard work. If I write for two hours, I get two hours of dating, if I write for five hours I get a week. I'm not good at balance.

So did I listen correctly to the news conference last night? Bush is gonna make the rich collect less social security? Wow, I don't care. It's funny, I don't care about anything the goverment says or does anymore. I wonder why? I guess if they announced some policy with my name in it I might be interested, but then only casually, wow they passed the pete johansson can't rent cheerleader videos ammendment, well thats weird...

Okay these are a list of things I find less funny this week than last;
Puffins, oversized glasses, obesity, anal rape, the word'pickle' and allusions using the word sauce.
This is a list of things I find funnier this week than last; T-shirts that say "Damn seagulls"; norman rockwell pictures; small town commercials, allusions to come-upince, quarter-hard, the word weiner and finger-bang, fat babies and the rich sealing from the poor.

I am unchanged regarding the humor of Peanuts cartoons, and knock knock jokes.

If you can think of something funny about the dilemma of existence and the absurdity of life and can either form it as a riddle, limmerick or light-bulb joke I wold love to hear it, feel free to email me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter