Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Back on the horse...

Had a kick ass set in Raleigh, NC. Thats right, I don't suck! I rock, I had an off night. Whew. I swear until you step back on the stage, and do well again, it is freakin hard not to think that you will suck forever after a bomb.

So I drove 850 miles yesterday, raleigh to New Orleans, I challenge any and all others to that feet. I gotta show tonight here in Louisiana, I have played this gig before so hopefully I will do well again, as I killed last time.

I love activist judges, why? Cause they have provided days of entertaining pannicy (sp?) commentary from the religious right on the thousands of christian radio stations that dot the south... Wow it really has them screaming. I personally don't care, either way but I respect passion, and this issue has alot of people who will never ever be affected by this isssue upset. Always put three s's in isssue.

You are supposed to give thase street performers a dollar to make them move, but few people know that you can also make them move by taking a dollar. hmmm ??? classic... thats old school guffaw writing, I still got it baby.
I am travelling right now with a friend of mine who is having her period. Man, if you know it makes you nuts, why don't you just tape a card on the dash in front of you and stare at the words, "whatever I'm feeling it's cause I'm having my period and I'm crazy, so shhhhh"
It's like drinking, you gotta kinda forgive them for their actions and what they say caus etheir drunk on estrogen, but it's still hard to be around...

Ciao, I know I'm gonna get shit for what I just wrote, but the shit I get is due to the bleeding....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter