Thursday, June 16, 2005

There's a feeling couples give in central florida, it's like they're waiting for a good time to mention that they swing. A lull in the conversation, they swirl the ice in the drink give a questioning look at their spouse, one more glance at the floor, "so we have an open marrige in a way..." But of course they never get the chance, cause I never seem comfortable enough to lend them the opportunity.
That's florida, almost something cool, but just misses. That was the show, a really fun free unstructured set full of daring improv and progressive storylines that doesn't hit the roof cause there was only about twenty people there. I came up with two funny new bits onstage, one that makes fun of Def Poetry jam(which I actually like) but pokes fun at the drama they bring, and the other is a simple joke about how you can tell how much a girl is into giving head by her neck fat. Simple old school guffaw.

I am batting 0% with girls, they are at least friendly, but again not a single girl yet at my shows, I am starting to think I might have to hit on girls in relationships but I don't want to be that guy. But damn somegirls willtell you all about their boyfriend but then flirt, and touch and rub, and give you signals like crazy. But if they wanted to cheat, why did they mention the boyfriend in the first place? Was it to protect themselves, or to transfer guilt to the other party.. hmm.

Anyways off to Alabama...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter