Friday, January 13, 2006

Update

Oh My a new post.

Whats up? Well I am booking my 06. I got dates all around the pacific Northwest and Central US but am still lacking in the (south)east. It's weird its like they only work 15 comics out there, and nobody in any other part of the country has ever heard of them.

Anyways, I just shot a DVD and a Cd finally! I am like the last comic alive who has neither and soon I'll have both! Yeah.

Of course I plan on selling them for 100 dollars each.

That will make me unique.

Anyways i am such a bad blogger, I'll get enthusiastic again soon. I just have very little time to myself lately. And I am not creative when other people are around.
Lame excuse.
Ciao

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why stop at $100 dollars? You need more ambition ;D

Shamisen
www.verminrealm.com

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter