Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Snowy Night in Vancouver

I walked to and from my gig tonight from my very own apartment. It was snowing lightly and I listened to music the entire way on my phone as I crossed the Burrard street bridge on foot and my eyes scanned all the high rise apartment buildings of our little Manhatten for forgetful models changing in front of glass.

I loved the feeling. This city is just so damn beautiful. The ships all in the harbour, the lights on the ski hills, that park that sleeps a dark green slumber in the midst of the blue tinted glass speckled skyline. Its stunning, I kept thinking of all the travel I have done in my life to so many continents and so many cities of note, its taken me half a lifetime to see what I needed to in the city I left.

Anyways the show was fine tonight, I am looking forward to my corporate for the Brick on Saturday in Edmonton. I fly in and out for one gig, should be fun.

I love my room in my apartment but I have no couch so lets see if I can't get a good deal out of this gig for one...

Hope all is well and everyone had a great thanksgiving(US), and Canadians had a great Grey Cup? Ah whatever. Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter