Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Praries.

Hmmm practical. There is a utilitarian aspect to so much of the interpersonal interactions that take place on the praries. Folks are sweet, but no bullshit. It is refreshing for the first bit, but as the weeks wear on, I find myself longing for the subtle complexities of the high maintenance girls I used to know.
I yearn for french chicks I guess.
Lots of great shows, yet I many are private which is nice. I got another week and a half out here then back to Vancouver. I quite miss it:) Already I'm longing for the couv.

I just Booked some weeks for next year, Mineapolis is one I am greatly looking forward to. Also I will be putting some Video of my show up on my website likety split...finally...
Not a funny post but just updating my life as I have not had ubiquitous access to wireless internet like in the states. I promise to be funny soon.
Ciao bellas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter