Wednesday, September 21, 2005

So Sleepy...

Oh my god I'm tired.

I made it to Portland, Oregon today. A pretty quick 5 hour drive, from Vancouver, with only a few hours of sleep.

I am working at a club called Harvey's this week, and wow what a show! Tuesday night and they got about 250 people in the audience. And they are freakin wicked... But its not the show that made me fight through my lack of sleep.

I went on a date last night and it was really amazing. We talked about life, philosophy, art and then saw the Wedding Crashers. And I was scared to kiss her. So we talked in the car for two hours. And I was scared to kiss her. Then she kissed me. And it was hot and cool and I made out like a school kid, it was amazing!

So a real date, and it was fun, and I think I'm gonna get another one:)

Great show and a great date, this week is lookin up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter