Sunday, September 04, 2005

SURREY GIRLS ROCK!



OK, so this seems to be a lightening rod issue for alot of people. But I would like to say that it is unfair to lable certain areas with generalizations, as it is so unfair to the exceptions to the rule....Not all girls from surrey are trashy, easy, or hooked on crack.... Just the ones I like.

Anyways, me and my friend Dan met two twenty year old's from Surrey last night who were all of the above, except not yet hooked on the rock, but there is a count down timer above their heads to it a la Sims2.
Anyways these girls just wanted to get down and dirty... however Romeo dan failed miserably as a wingman and completely let the "Vagina Cop" as he calls it keep anything from happening.... But all in all I enjoyed these girls company, they were fun, non-judgemental, open minded, and cute.... where did that get such a bad rep?

I think that Surrey people seem like people that like to have alot of fun. And there ain't nothin wrong with that. And if that fun spreads disease so be it. Lets step down off the high horse lower mainland, alot of us wish we could be as free as our Surrey neighbours, and come on, slutty girls are everywhere there is no need to point fingers just to make you feel better about yourself.

I am gonna make a stand and say "I LIKE SUUREY GIRLS" and I'm proud of it.

Still I don't want to live there...

1 Comments:

Blogger codiak344 said...

Buddy Surrey girls do not rock. Surrey girls are either trashy or banging hindus. I guess alot of fun but definatley not one to take home. Surrey girls are like mopeds,fun to ride until your friends catch you. Do not go for Surrey girls You are asking for trouble. If you do goodluck with that but I would not admit it in public

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter