Saturday, September 10, 2005

Wicked Club...






The Helium Comedy Club in Philly is great!

Even with the rule about not sleeping with the waitstaff, it more than makes up for it with great, smart, fun crowds. And sexy flirty girls, who make the first move! Hello southern girls pay attention here... They make the first move, and they don't act all disinterested all night like most of you do. Sorry... I had to say it.
Great people though freakin fun, went out last night after the show, literally had to fight the pussy off with a stick. Wow, why? Well a couple of reasons, one of which I was really hungry, and I know this sounds crazy but sometimes pizza wins over pussy. Its a sad fact that nobody will talk about, but its true. The other was it gave me a kick to say no to somebody who obviously gets their way all the time. Does that make me evil? Probably but this ain't judgment day its my blog.
The middle act said I made him look like a dick in my last post so I'm here to be clear in this post he is not a dick, he is very funny. And apparently sensitive, wuss. The mean things he says are meant in good humor and when you remove the hurt parties and take feelings out of the equation its some fantastic stuff....:)
If you know anybody in Philly tell them to get down to this club and support it. It could very well turn It into one of the best rooms in this country, so let your friends and associates know about it. That's all babies....
Oh hey how's this for an idea of something to sell after my shows, 5 bucks I let you look at my penis? I swear I could made a ton of money last night if I charged people and showed it to them. Course I would have to get up the nerve to do something like that but at least half a dozen people wanted to see it, and most of them were women. I didn't show it, as I am not familiar with local laws regarding such an exhibition, and I'm pretty sure that would be a tough stigma to live down, getting busted in a club for showing your dick... Or maybe that's just what my career needs....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

$5?! C'mon pete, it's gotta be worth more than the twat hat. You're selling yourself short here. Maybe $5 for a normal penis, but this aint no 2-bit whorehouse. If you get up the nerve, don't you think it'd be worth more than pocket change? Okay, I'd maybe pay $30...and I'm not hard up...you could be though as long as you're not wanting a $30 pizza. Me - not desparate, just interested; intrigued; perhaps a little fascinated. Oooohhhhhh ahhhhhhhh mmmmmmm baby! La la la lalalalala lalalalala la la la elevator music elevator music - gotta change the subject before I uh oh ahhhhhhhhhhhh baby, YES! wink wink xoxo

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter