Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The art of Seduction...


Her eyes looked into mine and I watched her lips curl... Was it a smile or the devilish grin of trouble?

She placed her martini glass down without caution and it landed as only a lucky drunk can do it, about 40% of the base left holding it teetering on the edge, a hypnotic dance with gravity that steels the attention of my sober mind away from the shrill demanding introduction she is throwing at me.

A breathy cackle precedes what she decides is the best way to break the ice with me..."HA! I want to talk to you about my ass! HA!"

She weaves her web.

Deftly I move into a position to slide the glass deeper onto the bar, and escape too much of her attention at the same time. But this only spurns this hunter on.

I feel a hand roll across my but and I pray that it is trying to steal my wallet, but its tentacles find its way to my package and give a light squeeze...

"Hey, wow. Uhm, what's your name, maybe I should know that before we go straight to my fella."

"Sam@$#@$%. And alot of girls actually like it in the ass, you are soo wrong."

" Yeah well, comedy is not the news, that's part of the beauty of it"

"I know but you're not listening to me"

I think maybe she might be trouble.

Somehow we end up at another bar, with a few people and as soon as we are alone she asks me to ask her what her favorite position is....
I am wary to play this game as her eyes are darting around the room trying to find me as we are speaking, but I make the wrong choice and play.

"what's your favorite position?"

"HA! A hard cock up my ass and my face full of pussy! Ha!"

She seamed a little dirty. But hey who am I to judge.

Another stop this time someone's apartment, now even fewer people to insulate me from the tiger. I've been told now she has fucked a few comics that have come through, I can't find a place far enough away in the one bedroom unit.

She sits on my lap. Looks at me and calls me an asshole. Then starts rubbing herself on me with the aggression of an auto buffer.

I say nothing and try and drink my Crystal Light Ice tea. I wonder for just a moment if I'm gay cause this is really not my thing. Nope, I don't want a guy... I want nothing right at this moment. What does that mean? Don't we always want something? Well, I want her to go sit over on the other chair.

She goes to get herself something from the kitchen, then the other girls leave the room. She races back and crawls up my body, rubbing my penis through my pants and trying to look seductive, but somehow the late hour and the forced alertness has given her the appearance of a "cock zombie to eat more brains err cock err..." I stand up.

She is relentless pulling me into the bathroom to ask me something urgent. What was urgent was her need to try and kiss me, however I'm like a foot and a half taller than her and I'm not leaning over so she is drunkenly trying to climb me up to my lips, but fails so she kisses my chest.

She looks me deep in my eyes and smiles and loses her balance all at the same time. And as quick as she was smiling she yanks her pants down and starts to pee.

She is a master seducer.

I sneak out to he protest as she wipes, and sit fearful in the livingroom trying to muster the protection of numbers from the other room. But I fail and she crawls into the area lies back on the couch and pulls me to her. She tries to hump me but I remain uninterested, and in a drunken moment of clarity she asks "Are you into this?"

"No."

I get up, and she sits puzzled and perplexed how someone could reject her.

I escaped the sticky web, and I went and gleefully ate a sub sandwich and an Apple fritter from Wawa.

Ahh the happiness that is passing up on bad news pussy.

file under romance. pj

1 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

Dude! I love WAWA. Excellent choice.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter