Friday, October 14, 2005

I am the worst Blogger right Now!!!!

May I start this posting off with , Sorry...

I have no internet access right now and when I do, it is soo limited that I never think to post instead of check and send emails...
So this post will be a mish mash of all sorts of ideas.

OK Life update. Since we last talked world, I have moved into my apartment in Kitsalano and out of my brothers place. Seems he dislikes me having sex in his house, which is totally understandable, but man sometimes what's a guy to do?

My new pad is simple and cute. Little patio, no furniture really, I have a bookshelf, and a small kitchen table, and a Kick ass bed, all in purple... It's really cool. Possibly the coolest bed set I've ever had.

Anyways, I really like it, but I need couches, unless....

OK, when I was a younger man, I never got comfortable furniture in my apartments except for a bed so that when ever you brought home a cute girl(or even a not so cute one) you would automatically go to the bedroom to sit... It was a really players move. But now that I am older and less of a player I will use it to lounge about on my bed with Mormons that come over and wish to discuss god while I give them a backrub.

OK, what's next... Still seeing a really cool girl, but I'm not allowed to talk about it. But I will say it's weird when you have to wordlessly define the responsibility to someone that you are spending a great deal of time with, and having sex with, and sharing with... If both of you avoid discussing the definition of the relationship are you bound by anything not to see other people? Or to even just take a break and not call? Or buy a birthday present? It's weird its kinda like a limbo, but she is soo cool, I guess I should just roll with it, and not focus to much on those issues.

Uhm, Had some wicked shows including a picture of a standing Ovation... Always a good pic from the comics POV.

I am leaving on tour next week, so burglars be ware I have no easily movable valuables, but if you can dis assemble a heavy bed and sheets you might score if you like purple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter