Saturday, December 31, 2005

The post Christmas doldrums..

What a busy winter!
Tons of comedy shows all over the place.
I been to every little oil rich town in northern Alberta, a whack a towns in BC and a few in Alaska for good measure. All in all I have had a great month.
But I am tired and I finally got home the night before christmas... I slept in almost the entire day, then did little else other than go to my sisters for dinner.

I now have three weeks in Vancouver. I can't wait to be busy!

I am headlining the Yuk Yuks this coming week, should be fun, then I got some friends coming in the following week. I will finally get to feel like I live hear for a little bit.

Chat soon, peace in 06,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey pete...it's the chick with the lip ring...talked to you for a breif second at Yuk-Yuk's...dude, you are fuckin amazing...you totally blew me out of the water...keep on keepin on!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey pete...it's the chick with the lip ring...talked to you for a breif second at Yuk-Yuk's...dude, you are fuckin amazing...you totally blew me out of the water...keep on keepin on!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter