Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ok couple of updates...

First off I saw a comic the other day that I loved, his name is Auggie Smith. Very funny, and poignient(sp?), kinda called it straight for an hour. It was nice to watch a fairly cerebral comic with some funny insight.

Second, back in Vancouver for a few days and this lack of exchange rate is killin me... used to be a trip north was like a trip to mexico, but now as our currency is equalling out, its becoming more expensive than the US for a bunch of stuff, espescially prostitution and getting somebody whacked. Before if you didn't like somebody a big green benny franklin could get him knocked up the head and an infeild of em would keep him from singin a lifetime. But now you gotta roll up a war protests worth of Kite flyers just to get a stern talkin to a guy...

Third headin to the bay area for a last minute fill in by Oakland. If anyones around Tommy T's come down and support my honkey ass. Lookin forward to the gas prices, I've always heard that their really low around San Fran...

I just saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, i love any movie where an adult is mean to kids. It makes me laugh my ass off, be it Major Payne, anything with WC Feilds, The origional Bad News Bears, Annie, whatever as long as their mean to kids I will laugh nonstop... Check it out, I swear that mr depp chose Mr Jackson as a role model for the character form, but I hear he denies it....

Love the van comedy scene, very strong, and all the comics are f'd up on booze and drugs. It's like goin back in time. Peace my angels...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter