Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm posting from outside a closed Panera Bread place in Souix City Iowa or South Dakota...

There is no damn Starbucks here! Hello, about 200K pop, could support at least 15 stores lets get on it, snap snap.

I am so road hypnotized, put 900 miles on the odometer today and I'm gonna put on another 300 before I sleep. So I thought I'd say hey, and I'm slowly going crazy with the voices in my head calling out to me that I'm too old to be driving accross the country this many times in one year...

I keep trying to write comedy based on Philisophical truths that were discovered 2500 years ago that are forgotten today, like how ethics and morals transend gods divinity, but really nothing is grabbin me as chuckle worthy.

Prob should sleep soon. Ciao bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter