Thursday, July 28, 2005

Welcome back, to the same old place that you laughed about...

It's hotter here than the middle east. Wilmington is going through a heat wave of sorts. The humidity is through the roof, and it's a hundred plus of those little degrees that everyone loves to use to measure heat with. I am jet lagged and very worried that I contracted Malaria. I have had a fever for about five days, and a bit of a headache and lots of body pain. Course I could just be fatigued.

So what to do now. Make with the funny, and start chortling. I'm heading out to Seattle in a couple of days to do the club and some one nighters out there. Really looking forward to the west coast. Haven't seen Vancouver and Seattle for a couple of years (well actually I saw Seattle last year, so I'm a dirty compulsive liar), but you get my drift.

I have some things I want to do out there;

1- Get a new Tattoo, probably on my right shoulder, and probably something extensive and colorful. I have not decided on what but I like Japanese, Robert Williams, or Post 50's optimistic propaganda designs.

2- Hook up with a punk or Alt chick and bash the corporate man together.

3- Hang out for at least a couple days at wreck beach in Vancouver.

4- Soak in the nature, and remember why it's so cool out there.

5- Write, write, write.

6-Fight off my Malaria.

7-Give away my Malaria if possible to someone I dislike.

8-Eat crab, and fresh Salmon and shellfish, and sushi, and killer whale.

9-Protest something. Maybe get involved in a little Eco Terrorism.

10- I might have a coffee.

11- Form a band, then learn to play an instrument, not the other way around, cause that's cliche.

12-Make a list for things I'm gonna do when I go back to Wilmington.


Its so freakin strange being back here. I'll be buying a watermelon at the grocery store, and casually look at the newspaper and see a story on the War, and it will seem like I'm a voyeur again form thousands of miles away. Then it will hit me, dude you were just there! You were in that place, you saw that stuff first hand. It's the strangest disconnect. It's almost like it's an implanted memory like Total Recall's Afghanistan comedy vacation package.

Ok will update soon, gonna get my Prince Albert ring upsized today to a thicker gauge, I will definitely let you know how that goes... I'm gonna guess it's gonna hurt, but maybe I'm being pessimistic. Or maybe you're being pessimistic. Regardless, later bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter