Saturday, August 13, 2005

The List.

I am soo irritated with corporate america. They constantly screw things up, yet then make the consumer be responsible for fixing the problems. Banks, Cell phone companies, cable, Credit Cards... all mistakes are on you, and if you want them fixed its the telephone maze of discouragement, hold and hold until you give up. So I think I will start handing out a list of the biggest offenders at all my shows and try in my own little way to discourage people from using them. My quick hate list for customer insensitivity;

Corporate Pricks to there own Customers
  • Exxon/Mobil- Over twenty phone calls, the majority of which were handled in india by a girl named Sue. The card was stolen, and reported stolen and they never turned it off and continued to bill me for it, months of arguing no record keeping on their part and they clain its all fixed yet I still get bills for thousands of dollars from them. ASSHOLES.
  • Cingular- They absorb my cell phone company (AT&T) offer none of the same billing options, worse covergae less features and bully me into signing ridiculous contracts with no big benefit. But what really sucks is there customer service, back when it was AT&T you made one call and almost everything was fixed, now I am transfered a minimum of three times every call, and they always tell me they don't, can't or won't do what used to be simple like rate changes, roaming in Canada, or just being fair with pricing packages. This company charges 79cents a minute to roam in CANADA that alone makes them collosal Assholes in my book.
  • Bank of AMERICA- Long time hated bank pioneered the return check loop, in which they figure out which funds to put through your account in order to bounce the most checks and charge the most fees. Have boycotted them for 7 years and will until I die, very few companies loathe their Customers like Bank of America, which gives them Asshole status.
  • First National Credit- They are not the only company to prey on the credit rebuilding portion in america (about 30% of all credit users), but they are the ones I delt with when I did. Their fees where akin to Usery at it's worst, changing payment due dates monthly in order to recoup late fees and charging monthly yearly and random fees whenever they just got thirsty for my cash. It was a short affair but it taught me all easy credit companies are ASSHOLES.
  • US AIRWAYS- They least organized most retarded airline on earth. Three for three, losing my bags, thats 100% bag loss, thats an amazing feat. And because I hate wearing dirty underwear, they are ASSHOLES.
I would like to give Kudos to a couple companies just to round out that I do not just simply hate, and say;
  • Washington Mutual- They tend to rock. Almost no fees, they correct issues, and they are almost always very helpfull and nice. Would reccomend them to anyone looking to open an account.
And thats it. Wow, not alot in the good column, well corporate america maybe try workin a little harder for the money I pay you.

Peace out, shows are rockin in Tacoma, couldn't tape last night as the mic's battery was dead, but will try again ce soir.
Out bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter