Friday, August 07, 2009

Day 2 Second Show in Edinburgh, picking up:)


It was lovely.

As I start to relax it's starting to become quite enjoyable. I ran into some great folk today, Jack Whitehall was getting a sandwich at the local shop and it was lovely. I think he doesn't like my wife cause he stares deep into my eyes rather than at her. Puzzling. I heard his show is quite spectacular. But if he doesn't stare at my wifes tits, I'm not so sure.

I haven't had a chance to see anyone yet, but I will starting Sunday, as tomorrow is gonna be busy. Up at 10 to do the Early Edition with Markus Brigstock and Andre Vincent, then nap, then Radio at 7, then nap, show at 8:45 then, then nap, then spot at 10:10. So no drinking or partying tonight, which I woulda loved to have done. Why?

Cause it was a great show, three quarters full, (pullin in alot of young ladies, cause I'm hot) very fun crowd. Came up with a killer line too! Sold CD's and then after...

My buddies from Amsterdam are here! It was soo cool all the staff from Toomler! But I couldn't get crazy cause of stupid responsibilities...

Not the best blog today, but I'm happy. And I am not gonna say anything about numbers anymore cause you guys really told me not to be so lazy yesterday, so I won't.

Cheers, have some fun stuff tomorrow!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter