Friday, July 15, 2005

Wicked Show at Camp Pheonix.

Ok, so there was about eleven of the guys from the french military who showed up, and it was like a gift from the comedy gods. They were all wearing tight latex tops, and the most unbelievably short shorts I had ever seen. I just asked them some really polite questions about how comfortable they were in they're outfits, and if they really felt that was the look of a great soldier... and it killed the place went wild. They seemed to lie it to, but hey who knows with the french. Word of mouth from the last show we did really packed the place, and I was seriously impressed with the hotness of some of the Army women. They were damn fine, course I've been here for four days... by the end of the tour the Uzbekistani women will probably be looking fine. Uzbeki women by the way do not celebrate the same esthetics we do, for example symytry and leaness are not valued as much as a sturdy wood hauling back and a rounded shoulder hump.
I got briefed on snakes today. I didn't need to, I know cobras are dangerous, but what I found funny was they should have briefed me more on what they are after, the various varmits and poisonous scorpions, tarantulas and Solopsids that some of the Snakes eat. Those scare the bejesus out of me.
Ok, me talk enough I have a convoy back to Bagram to catch, gotta go put on all my Kevlar. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter