Monday, April 17, 2006

New Post Bitches!

Oh my god thank you all for the email I have been receiving!
I have been so bad a returning it, I am sorry!

what's weird is that I have let some lapse sooo long that I feel bad about returning it now because it would be so far out of context.

I am going on the road for the next twelve weeks, really looking forward to making new fans and meeting new folks.

I also just got a new order of my hats in, so I should have enough for the next couple weeks if you are looking to get a TWAT hat.

Ok on to funny stuff...
My friend Seans roommate killed himself last week. Sean never liked him, but the guys dad showed up to clean his stuff out, and this made me laugh thinking about his dad cleaning out his dead sons stuff wearing a Worlds Greatest Dad! T shirt.... Is that twistedly funny or what?

Talk at you soon angels...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter