Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wow. I think I'm going back to afghanistan in two weeks.

Weird. I was just thinkin about travelling some place exotic, and low and behold bam! I get a call to go to the middle East!

Well I guess you could argue that it's asia. I mean it's on the border of Pakistan, and thats definately Asia.

So, I'm gonna be single and on the prowl in Kabul. Is that a wail of grief or do you like the way I walk my little Bhurka covered Angel.

I think that would be weird to get like a girls gone wild Kabul thing going. Well before Kabul, I'm in Myrtle Beach this week. Thats kinda cool huh? They are similar, no gambling, no tattoo's, and kids get livestock out of mine fields.
Oh, yeah by the way... My brother is the right kind of famous... When we were in New Orleans, he got freakin swarmed by teen girls between the ages of 18 and 22. Dude, of your gonna have a demographic to be in to you, thats the one. Damn, drunk barely dressed, first year of college...
Course I got questions like, "Are you his body guard?" or "can you move out of the way?" or "hey ugly, go be ugly somewhere else ugly guy".
Maybe I heard that last one in my head, still....

Had a blast in New Orleans, played poker, ate at fancy places, slept in until 3pm. It was nice to hang with my bro, he's always so busy so it was nice.

Ciao. Me say night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter